RACE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- By signing up for the Event, the Participant agrees to follow all the race Rules and Regulations set by the Organizer.
- Registration is valid once payment received and VERIFY by the organizer. Any incomplete entries or not IN compliance, will NOT be valid.
- Once registration has been processed, there will be no refunds of fees. Participants are not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed, unless allowed by organizer in written form.
- Participants run solely at their own risk and the Organizers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever during or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before Event Day.
- All participants need to obtain Personal Accident insurance for their own protection for this race.
- Only registered participants are allowed to participate in this event, no other person besides the registered participants can use the race bib to enter and run this event. Any person violates this rule will be DISQUALFIED and BANNED from future events.
- All participants are NOT allowed to use bicycles, motorcycles and any other vehicles during the race. If you get lost during the race, you need to get back to the right track by your own effort (your own two feet). Getting lost in trail races is part of the adventure.
- Participants found guilty of cheating during the race will be DISQUALFIED.
- Race organisers (Malatra Ventures) has the right to reject registration from any individual or groups without giving any reasons.
Share this post
Back to MALATRA LATEST UPDATES